Participating regions and municipalities in the Netherlands
Currently seven Dutch regions (clusters of Dutch municipalities) are partaking in our five year prospective research on extramuralisation and decentralization of social relief and sheltered housing in ther Netherlands.
- 1. Waterland region
- 2. Region of Zuid-Kennermerland, IJmond and Haarlemmermeer
- 3. Gooi- en Vechtstreek
- 4. Rijnstreek region
- 5.The Hague region
- 6. Utrecht region
- 7. Meierij region
Other research activites
Apart from research on extramualisation and decentralization, our team is cooperating in several related studies on homelessness and deprivation, namely:
- A cooperative researchproject on longterm undocumented elderly in the Netherlands
- Intervention on participation and representation at health insurers of patients receiving mental health care in three regions in the Netherlands
- Research on resource group interventions for young sofa surfers in Rotterdam
- Research on recovery of clients moving into clustered housing projects with a Housing First-principle in Utrecht
Currently our research reports are all written in Dutch. Interested in our academic outputs? See: http://nienkeboesveldt.com/ or send an email to email@example.com for more information on recent peer reviewed articles.